|Version||Ultimate Admiral Dreadnoughts v1.1.7-P2P, Ultimate Admiral Dreadnoughts Update v1.2.9-TENOKE|
|File Size||1.3 GB|
|Release Date||Dec 10, 2021|
About This Game
Ultimate Admiral: Dreadnoughts aims to be the first game of its kind – a true naval warfare game – which offers a unique opportunity to design and build countless variations of realistic looking warships combined with an extremely in-depth and realistic combat model. We are absolutely excited with what we are making and we hope everyone who is interested about the dreadnought era and naval warfare, will join our ambitious project and support us.
BUILD THE BATTLESHIPS THE WAY YOU WANT
Become the architect of powerful warships, from small torpedo boats to mighty Battleships! Recreate famous ships such as the HMS Dreadnought and countless speculative designs. Pick turret layout, armor scheme, funnel placement, tower variations making each ship look and feel unique. Their hull characteristics, internal upgrade selection and weight distribution not only modifies their speed and maneuverability but also their weapon effectiveness. Every design detail of your warships has a significant effect on the combat capability of your ships.
Naval combat becomes immersive and feels even more realistic when your opponent is able to react to your actions with a human-like and unexpected behavior. The AI evaluates the optimal engagement distance, using principles of the “Immunity Zone” and comparing its own firepower versus your ships. The AI uses ammunition wisely, holding fire when necessary or switching shell types according to the armor protection of the target. Unless there is a special mission directive, the AI will not act suicidally and will attempt to withdraw, if its fleet becomes heavily damaged or it is much weaker than yours.
NAVAL ACADEMY & CUSTOM BATTLES
The Custom Battle system allows you to experiment and enjoy naval battles utilizing endless combinations of ship designs in technology eras between the years 1890 and 1940 for ten different nations. Additionally, there is the “Naval Academy” which currently includes 58 battle scenarios, where you will have to design a ship or a squadron to fulfill a certain combat tactical task. These numerous missions will allow you to practice and enjoy the many innovative design and combat aspects of the game.
You can fully design your fleet, immerse yourself in epic naval battles and make crucial strategic decisions on the map with a single goal to defeat your opponents by annihilating their fleets and strangling their economy. The map includes necessary historical and strategic aspects that can simulate actual facts of the period 1890-1940.
Current Playable Nations
- British Empire
- French Empire
- German Empire
- Italian Empire
- Austro-Hungarian Empire
- United States
- Russian Empire
- Empire of Japan
- Spanish Empire
- Chinese Empire
Current Functionality of Campaign
- Full Global Map including important regions and colonies.
- Campaigns last from 1890 up to 1940+.
- Main technology aspects 100% ready.
- Refit of old warships with newer technologies.
- Full ship movement between ports and everywhere at Sea with ship Task Forces or submarine groups.
- Via the Task Force meetings or via a Mission Generator system, battles are created, which you can play in real-time.
- Campaign is won when you fully defeat your opponents by controlling their seas and struggling their economy.
- Limited Diplomacy options as your role is to command the navy and influence the government for other strategic actions.
- Various political and economic events enrich the gameplay such as the discovery of oil resources.
- Land conquering happens via major offensives or other battle scenarios that you can support with your fleet.
– Over 346 Hull Variants that use over 1436 different ship parts and thousands of different weapons in various sizes and tech levels.
– Among the many ship models there are 35 extra detailed, which can faithfully recreate the following historical ships:
- USS Monitor
- CSS Virginia
- USS Maine (~1890)
- Brandenburg-class battleship (1890)
- HMS Renown battleship (1893)
- Kaiser Friedrich III-class battleship (1895)
- Massena-class battleship (1895)
- Bouvet-class battleship (1896)
- Gazelle-class cruiser (1897)
- Cressy-class cruiser (1898)
- Formidable-class battleship (1898)
- Tsesarevich-class battleship (1899)
- Borodino-class battleship (1899)
- Warrior-class cruiser (1903)
- Lord Nelson-class battleship (1905)
- HMS Dreadnought (1905)
- Invincible-class battlecruiser (1906)
- SMS Von der Tann (1907)
- South Carolina-class battleship (1908)
- Emden-class cruiser (1908)
- French battleship Danton (1909)
- Fuso-class battleship (1915-1944)
- HMS Hood battlecruiser (1920)
- Trento-class cruiser (1925-1929)
- Deutschland-class cruiser (1929)
- Mogami-class cruiser (1931)
- Zara-class cruiser (“Pola” 1932)
- Richelieu-class battleship (1935)
- Yamato-class battleship (1937)
- Sovetsky Soyuz-class battleship (1938+ plan)
- King George-class battleship (1939)
- Akizuki-class destroyer (1940)
- Bismarck-class battleship (1940)
- Littorio-class battleship (1940)
- Iowa-class battleship (1940)
Upcoming Ship Models
- New York Class Battleship (detailed variants of USS Texas 1914-1946)
Ultimate Admiral: Dreadnoughts Video
- OS: 64-bit Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core i5-2500K 3.3GHz, AMD Phenom II X4 940
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 660, AMD Radeon HD 7870
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- OS: 64-bit Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i7 3770 3.4 GHz, AMD FX-8350 4.0 GHz
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060, AMD Radeon RX 580
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 8 GB available space
How To Install Ultimate Admiral: Dreadnoughts
- Extract the file ultimate-admiral:-dreadnoughts.zip and run Install/Setup.
- After the installation is complete, move the [email protected] File to the installed game folder (if needed).
- Enjoy the game!
- Please disable Firewall before extracting or installing, as it can delete [email protected] files. Once the installation is complete, you can activate it again.
- In case there is no Installation/Setup file after extract, just play and enjoy the game!