|Version||Tunguska The Visitation v1.40-SKIDROW, Tunguska The Visitation v1.63.1-GOG|
|File Size||1.4 GB|
|Release Date||Jun 4, 2021|
About This Game
(This game is developed in the United States.)
[!! Note !!] This game offers a slow, tactical gameplay that requires patience, caution, and a lot of reading of dialogues and notes that contain critical information. It is not a fast-paced shooter, although the real-time combat situations are often intense and deadly. Take your time and immerse yourself in the Zone, and you will be rewarded.
Live the life of a Ghoul Hunter and uncover the dark secrets of Tunguska from the Soviet era. Venture across desolate villages, abandoned facilities, toxic swamps, and ominous tunnels in this top-down survival horror, and discover the truth about the mysterious Tunguska Event in 1908.
Tunguska: The Visitation is 3D top-down action shooter (W-A-S-D movement + mouse aim), infused with survival elements such as food, medicine, body energy, character stat buff, hazardous environments, and inventory management. The survival mechanics are designed to minimize chores and hassles for the player while encouraging strategic planning before each combat engagement.
The story-rich quests and lore of Tunguska encourage exploration and discovery. Information and side-quests can be discovered from dialogues with NPC, fire-side conversations, or from documents and notes found throughout Tunguska.
Inspired by novel Roadside Picnic, Tunguska is one man’s vision and creation of a new post-Visitation zone: a place not just full of horror and danger, but also the freedom and opportunities sought after by many near the fall of the USSR.
* Ukrainian, Russian, Chinese and Italian translation available (toggle in-game)
* Basic controller/gamepad support available. Triggers and Analog sticks are supported natively, other buttons can be mapped in-game. The controller mechanism is under on-going improvements and will get better over time, as I receive feedback from players.
Q: Should I purchase the DLCs?
A: The “Ravenwood Stories” DLC is a must-have for players who enjoy discovering horror stories, as well as those who love base-building, farming, and crafting. The up-coming “Way of A Hunter” DLC turns the game into a Survival RPG with character creation and perk-based skill system, which adds a lot of “icing” to the tasty cake underneath!
- Dangerous mutants and skillful, well-equipped human NPCs powered by Goal-Oriented AI
- Radiation hazard and T-Syndrome infection, both mitigated in multiple ways
- Deadly space-time distortions player must constantly watch out for
- Arsenal of Soviet-era weapons with matching ammunition
- Weapon customization/upgrade via attachments
- Grid-based, Diablo-like inventory with weight limit
- Power-ups crafted from mutant body parts with both positive and negative effects
- Extensive story and lore discovered through dialogues, notes, and journals
- Top-down line-of-sight system allowing for tactical engagements
- Realistic weathers with continuous day/night cycle
- Suppressed weapons, silent takedown, and interactive dynamic lighting allowing for stealth style gameplay
- Wearable detectors to assist the player across different situations
- Fast-travel available via railroad or as a paid service through the NPCs
- Steam Achievements
- Steam Cloud Support
Tunguska: The Visitation Video
- OS: Windows 7, 8, 10
- Processor: Intel Core i7
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GT 1030
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 5 GB available space
How To Install Tunguska: The Visitation
- Extract the file tunguska:-the-visitation.zip and run Install/Setup.
- After the installation is complete, move the [email protected] File to the installed game folder (if needed).
- Enjoy the game!
- Please disable Firewall before extracting or installing, as it can delete [email protected] files. Once the installation is complete, you can activate it again.
- In case there is no Installation/Setup file after extract, just play and enjoy the game!