|File Size||1.56 GB|
|Release Date||Mar 1, 2023|
About This Game
The western part of Wyoming seems to be a quiet place to hang out – especially for retired people. This house was bought by a couple of young parents who, when looking for a place to rest, found this house. The deal was arranged by a real estate agency and the previous owners were unknown. There is also a lot of equipment and furniture left. The new hosts decided to settle down. Before the introduction, they ordered furniture and began to arrange themselves, but something from behind the world was bothering them. They have hired an Exorcist and it is his job to look into Spirit Eyes.
Discover the history behind the house and get rid of the evil spirit. Your decisions affect the rest of the game, so be careful with your every step. As an Exorcist, you have many different ways to communicate with the spirit. These include: a spirit board, a circle to hear ghosts and an EMP indicator to detect spirit activity. Remember that you also have to defend yourself against the attacks of evil, so use incense, crucifixes and holy water.
For more informations about the game development process and potential discounts, visit the website and don’t forget to add to your wishlist!
Spirit Eyes Video
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i5-3570K
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060
- DirectX: Version 12
- Storage: 5 GB available space
How To Install Spirit Eyes
- Extract the file spirit-eyes.zip and run Install/Setup.
- After the installation is complete, move the [email protected] File to the installed game folder (if needed).
- Enjoy the game!
- Please disable Firewall before extracting or installing, as it can delete [email protected] files. Once the installation is complete, you can activate it again.
- In case there is no Installation/Setup file after extract, just play and enjoy the game!