|Release Date||Nov 14, 2022|
In the wake of catastrophe you must find the means to make your family whole again. Somerville is a Sci-Fi adventure grounded in the intimate repercussions of large scale conflict.
You embark on a journey to find the whereabouts of your family in the wake of an alien invasion.
Live through the personal struggles of a young family separated in the final moments of a global conflict against a hostile alien civilisation. Discover first hand the full impact on others of this catastrophic event.
EXPLORE , LEARN , COMMUNICATE
Explore the devastation left behind by the invading alien force and those who resisted, learning more about their motives and methods the further you journey.
Solve the puzzles of an altered landscape drenched in alien sediment Flee, hide from or negotiate dangerous encountersObserve and learn form every alien entityDig deep and find your way to multiple endings, their meaning and significance
Jumpship is an independent game studio founded around an original IP by Chris Olsen built in collaboration with ex-CEO and co-founder of Playdead, Dino Patti. Our commitment is to deliver unique experiences that treat people with respect and help expand the definitions of interactive media.
Somerville Video Preview
- OS: Windows 8 (64-bit OS required)
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 @ 2.4 GHz, AMD FX 8120 @ 3.1 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GT 630 / 650m, AMD Radeon HD6570 or equivalent
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 12 GB available space
- OS: Windows 10 (64-bit OS required)
- Processor: Intel i7 920 @ 2.7 GHz, AMD Phenom II 945 @ 3.0 GHz
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 660, Radeon R9-270