|Version||Scarlet Hollow Episode 4 Early Access, Scarlet Hollow v1.0g-Early Access|
|Publisher||Black Tabby Games|
|File Size||3.69 GB|
|Release Date||Jun 11, 2021|
About This Game
Warning: this game contains occasional flashing images. If this poses a health risk to you, please proceed with caution.
Coal mines sealed off after a deadly collapse. Strange creatures preying on livestock. Houses infested with vengeful spirits. The sleepy town of Scarlet Hollow has suddenly come alive with horrors, just in time for your arrival. This was supposed to be a quiet getaway in the rural mountains of North Carolina. All you had to do was finally meet your long-lost cousin and comfort her through her mother’s funeral. But now, each new day welcomes new nightmares.
You only have to survive a week. But you may not make it to the end in one piece.
Scarlet Hollow is an immersive horror-mystery with sharp writing, impactful choices, and meticulously hand-drawn art from award-winning graphic novelist Abby Howard.
It’s being released across 7 episodes. The first FOUR are available now for you to play, with the remaining episodes to follow as free updates as we finish them.
- A heavily branching narrative where your decisions (actually) matter. The relationships you forge and the decisions you make will dramatically alter your journey.
- Terrifying and funny. Charming characters and snappy dialogue flip to pulse-pounding dread and horror at a moment’s notice.
- Trait-based dialogue and role-playing. Scarlet Hollow’s dialogue system is driven by role-playing elements that let you choose who you want to be. Are you quiet and observant? Hot and clueless? Can you talk to animals? 21 different character builds change how you interact with the world and how your story unfolds.
- A dynamic relationship system that reacts to your every choice and changes how your story unfolds. People won’t just like or dislike you. Become friendly rivals, bitter adversaries, best friends, or mild acquaintances with everyone in town based on how you approach the story.
- Original monster designs inspired by Appalachian myths and cryptids. You won’t find any predictable vampires or zombies here.
- No jumpscares. All of the horror in Scarlet Hollow comes from building tension and dread (and some disturbing imagery).
- Touching romance. Whether you’re into goths, dads, paranormal investigators, mysterious recluses, lo-fi beats to study and water your plants to, or actual monsters, we’ve got all your bases covered.
- Hundreds of meticulously hand-drawn and traditionally inked backgrounds. Every background in the game is drawn by hand and inked on massive 19×24 inch paper.
- Countless immersive sprites. Each major character has dozens—and often hundreds—of hand-drawn sprites that interact with backgrounds and capture a full range of lighting, emotion, environment, and outfit changes.
- From the developers of Slay the Princess
Scarlet Hollow Video
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: 1.8 ghz dual core
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Integrated Graphics
- Storage: 2 GB available space
How To Install Scarlet Hollow
- Extract the file scarlet-hollow.zip and run Install/Setup.
- After the installation is complete, move the [email protected] File to the installed game folder (if needed).
- Enjoy the game!
- Please disable Firewall before extracting or installing, as it can delete [email protected] files. Once the installation is complete, you can activate it again.
- In case there is no Installation/Setup file after extract, just play and enjoy the game!