|File Size||180 MB|
|Release Date||Jan 6, 2023|
About This Game
Polaroid is an experimental first-person horror game where a simple job turns into a horrific nightmare.
- A short, experimental horror game intended to be finished in around an hour
- PS1-esque graphics, with unlockable visual effects
- Psychological horror that fills you with dread
- Loads of achievements for any completionists out there
- Quests to do in certain parts of the game
- 2 endings, one of which is canonical to the story
- Lots, and lots of secrets, waiting to be discovered
Tasked with printing out pictures (taken with a Polaroid camera!) and placing them into a container, you must perform the same act around about 120 times… whilst being paranoid about the nightmarish creatures that await you outside your office. The lights occasionally turn off, and you must venture out of your comfort zone to restore it via a lever right outside.
Outside of your office (and sometimes in!), there are going to be nightmarish, shadow people that attempt to kill you. Use your Polaroid camera to either A: kill them, or B: stun them and use your handy-dandy axe to kill them.
You need to plan your way to the lever to end the nightmare temporarily.
Or end it entirely…
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core i5
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel UHD Graphics 620
- Storage: 600 MB available space
How To Install Polaroid
- Extract the file polaroid.zip and run Install/Setup.
- After the installation is complete, move the [email protected] File to the installed game folder (if needed).
- Enjoy the game!
- Please disable Firewall before extracting or installing, as it can delete [email protected] files. Once the installation is complete, you can activate it again.
- In case there is no Installation/Setup file after extract, just play and enjoy the game!