|Version||Old World v1.0.64759-P2P, Old World v1.0.64196-P2P|
|File Size||4 GB|
|Release Date||May 19, 2022|
About This Game
Old World – Heroes of the Aegean gives you control of Ancient Greece’s greatest leaders and warriors. Lead Athens to victory in the Battle of Marathon, defend Greece from a Persian invasion as Leonidas and his 300 Spartans, and conquer the Hellenic world as Alexander the Great himself in a series of scenarios spanning over 200 years of classical history.
Heroes of the Aegean includes six historical free-form scenarios, each with unique characters and objectives:
- Defeat the first Persian invasion: Lead Athens against the Persian army of Darius I and reenact famous historical events like Pheidippides running to Sparta and the decisive Battle of Marathon.
- Defend Greece in an evolving scenario where your performance matters: hold off Xerxes’ army as long as possible as Leonidas in the Battle of Thermopylae, engage the Persian navy at the Battle of Salamis, and rout the enemy invaders during the final Battle of Plataea.
- Macedonia conquers Greece: Fight for survival against much stronger enemies as Philip II and turn Macedonia from a weak kingdom surrounded by rivals into the ruler of all of Greece.
- RPG-like Cloak and Dagger: Play Philip’s widow Queen Olympias as she holds the empire together after the king’s assassination, and shepherd the young Alexander the Great into leadership before his rivals take power.
- Conquer the ancient world: Lead as Alexander the Great and expand the Macedonian kingdom in campaigns ranging from Tyre and Gaza to the Battle of the Persian Gate.
- The Diadochi: Choose one of Alexander’s generals and carve an empire out of the chaos brought by his death, fighting former allies for the remnants of the Macedonian kingdom.
Heroes of the Aegean also adds the Hittites as a brand-new civilization playable in the main campaign and led by the warrior king Ḫattušili I. The Hittites field powerful and unique three-man chariots and gain extra civics thanks to their status as the world’s first known constitutional monarchy. Additionally, their entire unit roster has the special ability to cross hills without movement penalties and the ability to chop down forests, reflecting the Hittites experience in the rugged Anatolian landscape and their record of deforestation. With all of these advantages, the Hittites are poised to take the Old World by storm.
Old World - Heroes of the Aegean Video
- OS: Windows® 7 SP1 64 Bit
- Processor: Intel i5-6400 2.7ghz or similar
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 770 / AMD R9 290
- DirectX: Version 11
- OS: Windows® 10 Home 64 Bit
- Processor: Intel i5-8500 3ghz or similar
- Memory: 16 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 1060 / AMD RX 5500-XT
- DirectX: Version 12
How To Install Old World - Heroes of the Aegean
- Extract the file old-world-heroes-of-the-aegean.zip and run Install/Setup.
- After the installation is complete, move the [email protected] File to the installed game folder (if needed).
- Enjoy the game!
- Please disable Firewall before extracting or installing, as it can delete [email protected] files. Once the installation is complete, you can activate it again.
- In case there is no Installation/Setup file after extract, just play and enjoy the game!