|File Size||12.1 GB|
|Release Date||Jan 1, 2023|
About This Game
Overview of the game:
Getting lost and completing puzzles to continue on the path. With roguelike elements mixed in with horror and storytelling. If you are into speed running through games there is a mode for you! Lost Memories has a lot to offer for all players to enjoy.
An action horror game where are you running hide and solve puzzles.
Fear system: if you aren’t in a building or around a campfire, you will start the game fear which will make your vision, cloudy, and your movement slower.
Weapons: there is one single weapon that can disable the enemies movement if you can find it.
Flashlight: the flashlight is used for finding your way through Lost memories.
Why I made this game:
I made this game for the players to experience a simple roguelike horror game with passionate storytelling.
What this game expresses:
I want Lost Memories to have the players feel like no matter the memory no matter how long it has been since the memory. It will never be lost. I hope everyone enjoys my game and can find peace when they play and challenge themselves.
Being early but ready for the public. I wanted the game to be released so they can experience the single-player mode. I have a multiplayer mode in mind that will be released at a later time.
Lost Memories Video
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel i5 +
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvida Geforce 1080
- DirectX: Version 12
- Storage: 12 GB available space
How To Install Lost Memories
- Extract the file lost-memories.zip and run Install/Setup.
- After the installation is complete, move the [email protected] File to the installed game folder (if needed).
- Enjoy the game!
- Please disable Firewall before extracting or installing, as it can delete [email protected] files. Once the installation is complete, you can activate it again.
- In case there is no Installation/Setup file after extract, just play and enjoy the game!