|Version||Kynseed-GoldBerg, Kynseed v18.104.22.16881-GOG|
|File Size||450 MB|
|Release Date||Dec 6, 2022|
About This Game
A beautiful life sim sandbox RPG from veterans of the Fable series.
You’ve been given the Kynseed, a mystical acorn that grows into a family tree where your choices manifest in its branches. Raise a family, farm the land, run shops, and explore the world as its inhabitants age around you. When you die, step into the shoes of your children and continue your legacy. In this beautifully hand-crafted world an epic tale of adventure and ambitions will unravel around you as you discover the secrets of the land of Quill and its cast of memorable characters.
Live your life in a quirky world where everyone ages and dies, including your pets! Take control of the mystical Kynseed and grow your family legacy over generations as you pass your skills and powers down to your children.
- Run a business such as a blacksmith, apothecary, or goods store.
- Go adventuring in dangerous regions and battle dark faery tale creatures.
- Farm your land to create the various ingredients that you’ll come to rely on.
- Develop relationships with NPC’s who have their own lives and who will remember your deeds, actions, and pranks!
- Find proverbs to unlock the secrets of this mysterious dark faery tale world.
- Gather materials to create items, forge weapons or mix cures for a range of bizarre maladies.
- Buy strange artifacts from the mysterious Mr Fairweather – items which can aid your chores, help you in combat, or just let you mess with the world. But be warned of his life tax, for each item must be paid with years from your life!
- A world and story which aren’t always sunshine and roses (just like real life!).
In Kynseed, live your lives the way you choose in a lovingly handcrafted 2D open world.
ABOUT PIXELCOUNT STUDIOS
PixelCount Studios is a small team of independent developers who have come together to build the game of their dreams. Kynseed is an original life sim RPG inspired by the charm, eccentricity, and humour that permeated Lionhead Studios’ games. PixelCount Studios was founded by Fable developers Charlie Edwards and Neal Whitehead, and is Chaired by game industry legend Sir Ian Livingstone.
- OS: Windows 7 or Higher
- Processor: Intel Core i3
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 11 Compatible Video Card
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 550 MB available space
How To Install Kynseed
- Extract the file kynseed.zip and run Install/Setup.
- After the installation is complete, move the [email protected] File to the installed game folder (if needed).
- Enjoy the game!
- Please disable Firewall before extracting or installing, as it can delete [email protected] files. Once the installation is complete, you can activate it again.
- In case there is no Installation/Setup file after extract, just play and enjoy the game!