|Version||HELLCARD Early Access|
|Publisher||Skystone Games, Surefire.Games|
|File Size||825 MB|
|Release Date||Feb 16, 2023|
About This Game
Hellcard is a cooperative roguelike deckbuilder that can be played in both Singleplayer and Multiplayer modes. The game takes place in the paper dungeons known from Book of Demons, and its main mechanics revolve around deckbuilding and fast-paced tactical card battles.
If you are excited about HELLCARD, be sure to wishlist the game on Steam. Otherwise, consider wishlisting anyway – who knows, we might surprise you yet!
What makes HELLCARD unique and different from other deck-building games is that monster placement actually matters and can be used to your advantage.
HELLCARD supports co-op battles with up to three heroes facing the Archdemon’s hordes. In singleplayer mode, you can descend into the dungeons solo or recruit computer-controlled companions. In multiplayer mode, your friends or strangers can help you battle the hordes of hell.
Return 2 Games is a series of unique mid-core games inspired by the golden days of PC gaming. Each R2G title is a tribute to a single hit game from the ’90s: a reimagining of a single universal story for a brand-new audience, using modern means and innovative, often vastly simplified gameplay mechanics.
HELLCARD was first envisioned as a new game mode inside the Book of Demons universe, but we soon realized that its design is huge and that it should be executed as a stand-alone spin-off game. If you want to learn more about Return 2 Games or support us in the development of the series, visit the Supporter Pack store page. On release, HELLCARD will be a part of it.
Book of Demons, the first part in the series is already here, be sure to check it out as it includes a free demo.
Also, be sure to check out Book of Aliens, the second book in the series and a tribute to MicroProse’ UFO: Enemy Unknown that’s also in the works:
- OS: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11
- Processor: 1.7 GHz Dual Core or Greater
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512 MB DirectX 9.0c compatible graphics card
How To Install HELLCARD
- Extract the file hellcard.zip and run Install/Setup.
- After the installation is complete, move the [email protected] File to the installed game folder (if needed).
- Enjoy the game!
- Please disable Firewall before extracting or installing, as it can delete [email protected] files. Once the installation is complete, you can activate it again.
- In case there is no Installation/Setup file after extract, just play and enjoy the game!