|Version||Flashing Lights Sandbox Early Access|
|File Size||2.1 GB|
|Release Date||Jun 7, 2018|
About This Game Either solo, or in up to 10 player online co-op, this immersive sim lets you enrol with the police, fire department or emergency medical services and take on missions unique to each service in an open world. Engage in desperate car chases, put out lethal fires, and diagnose life-threatening injuries! Each department has its own roster of vehicles and equipment for you to operate while on duty.
Become the police! Usually the first to respond to a criminal incident, the police are equipped with the fastest vehicle and a variety of life-saving equipment. Their roles vary from handing out parking tickets to chasing down dangerous suspects. In Flashing Lights, you'll do everything you can to prevent criminal activity and put a stop to any crimes in progress.
Be the fire department! Battling raging flames and freeing trapped civilians involves some heavy-duty gear including spreaders, a fire hose, a fire extinguisher and a fire truck. But your role in the fire department extends far beyond this, as you work closely with medical services out in the field, swiftly cutting open crashed cars so that medical staff can reach the casualty.
Be an EMS! As an emergency medical specialist, your job lies in keeping members of the public alive, treating patients’ injuries, diagnosis and more. Lifesaving equipment you’ll utilize includes medical kits, stretchers and ambulances. Help the injured solo, or with friends.
Flashing Lights - Police, Firefighting, Emergency Services Simulator Video
- OS: Windows 7/8/10 (64bit)
- Processor: Intel Core i3 2GHz or equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: AMD RX 400 Series / NVidia 700 series with 1GB vram or above
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 7 GB available space
How To Install Flashing Lights - Police, Firefighting, Emergency Services Simulator
- Extract the file flashing-lights-police,-firefighting,-emergency-services-simulator.zip and run Install/Setup.
- After the installation is complete, move the [email protected] File to the installed game folder (if needed).
- Enjoy the game!
- Please disable Firewall before extracting or installing, as it can delete [email protected] files. Once the installation is complete, you can activate it again.
- In case there is no Installation/Setup file after extract, just play and enjoy the game!