|Version||Empires of the Undergrowth New Years Feast EA, Empires of the Undergrowth The Adventue Early Access|
|File Size||3.8 GB|
|Release Date||Dec 1, 2017|
About This Game
Set in the world of ants, Empires of the Undergrowth is a real-time strategy with extensive nest building and management features: Control armies of ants in battle against rival colonies, dangerous insects and other critters while autonomous workers respond to your high-level commands to maintain nest operations below ground.
Excavate and construct a nest to your design
Command your worker ants to excavate the earth to your exact specifications. Eggs and food need to flow freely throughout the nest, and soldiers should be able to reach the front lines quickly, so planning out highways and connecting corridors is key to overall colony efficiency.
Command your army with pheromone markers
Ants can be assigned to groups and controlled by placing pheromone markers: They head towards their marker gathering resources or fighting enemies they meet along the way.
You can also assign specific behaviours to your groups. For example, passive workers can collect food even when enemies are nearby, while specialised soldiers can be instructed to ignore food, running straight toward battle. Toggling behaviours efficiently can reduce losses, speed up victory and ultimately turn the tide of battle against a superior foe in your favour.
Battle against opposing colonies, huge insects and other critters
Lots of ant species from all over the world feature in the game with stats and abilities based upon their real-world counterparts. For example, wood ants can spray formic acid from their abdomens, making them the artillery of this miniature battlefield. Enemies need to be kept at bay with hordes of disposable melee soldiers to prevent the delicate sprayers being overwhelmed in close quarters combat.
It’s even got two minimaps – wow!
Both the underground nest and the outworld are filled with food and enemies – you can see both at a glance with dual minimaps.
When invading enemy nests, minimap tabs give you access to view multiple underground zones so you can run several raids at the same time and keep track of everything. In the example above there are two enemy colonies nearby!
Empires of the Undergrowth Video
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit or higher
- Processor: Intel Core i3-4340 / AMD FX-6300
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: nVidia GeForce GTX 660 2GB / AMD Radeon HD 7850 2GB
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 2 GB available space
How To Install Empires of the Undergrowth
- Extract the file empires-of-the-undergrowth.zip and run Install/Setup.
- After the installation is complete, move the [email protected] File to the installed game folder (if needed).
- Enjoy the game!
- Please disable Firewall before extracting or installing, as it can delete [email protected] files. Once the installation is complete, you can activate it again.
- In case there is no Installation/Setup file after extract, just play and enjoy the game!