|Version||Droid Wars Duel-TENOKE|
|File Size||1.84 GB|
|Release Date||Jan 20, 2023|
About This Game
First in Droid Wars trilogy, serves as basic training polygon (altogether with sequels to come) for what’s going to be the final encounter vs alien droids .
Story’s set into future year 2067, human race faces serious challenge in obtaining vital resources.
That important planet is held by hostile droids left over long-extinct alien race.
Plan is to train 2-member teams to beat them in one final battle, on their own playground.
Certain number of training grounds is located near the planet where you and your team-mate practice.
Part I – Duel serve to polish your solo skills
To be expected in years to follow :
Part II – CoOp builds a team ready to confront alien droids in Part III – End Game.
In absence of human team-mate you can practice with AI (3 levels).
Key is to equip with right kind of upgrades, you’ll learn along the way.
Also, anticipate and develop good sense of 3d-space if you’re thinking of getting that bonus objects !
They are crucial for getting weapons you can use, also, beam&shield limited time usage, be aware of fuzzy though 🙂
At the moment PS4 and Xbox 360 pads fully supported, Xbox One will be added soon.
Droid Wars - Duel Video
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core i3 or AMD Ryzen 3
- Memory: 4 MB RAM
- Graphics: VGA Integrated
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i5 or AMD Ryzen 5
- Memory: 16 MB RAM
- Graphics: any decent
- DirectX: Version 12
- Storage: 10 GB available space
How To Install Droid Wars - Duel
- Extract the file droid-wars-duel.zip and run Install/Setup.
- After the installation is complete, move the [email protected] File to the installed game folder (if needed).
- Enjoy the game!
- Please disable Firewall before extracting or installing, as it can delete [email protected] files. Once the installation is complete, you can activate it again.
- In case there is no Installation/Setup file after extract, just play and enjoy the game!