|Version||Drift Experience Japan Supporter Edition-TENOKE|
|Developer||Game Development Alexander Lamers|
|Publisher||Game Development Alexander Lamers|
|File Size||3.87 GB|
|Release Date||Mar 6, 2023|
About This Game
Drift Experience Japan is a small, experience oriented game.
Experience modern Assets developed by gifted creators using the unreal Engine 5.
Drift Experience Japan: Supporter Edition gives you extra content to your game and a Bonus Mode.
Experience the roads around Haruna, Hakone, Gunma, a garage, a practice- and a race track.
Choose between the tracks and select day and at night settings.
The car has an challenging arcade drift handling and can be controlled by keyboard or gamepad.
It may take some to time to get used to it.
Fully customize your car. Change tires, different body parts, paint.
Customization is available in Gunma, Haruna, garage and on practice track. Use a prebuild setup in Hakone and on the race track with modified setups!
Bonus RC Stunt Mode: Try to collect all stars!
- 6 circuits
- day / night settings for 4 circuits
- car customizing in 3 circuits (Haruna, Gunma, Practice)
- challenging arcade drift physics
- RC Bonus
Drift Experience Japan: Supporter Edition Video
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel i5-2500k
- Graphics: Nvidia GTX 980 TI
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel i5-11400
- Graphics: Nvidia RTX 3060
How To Install Drift Experience Japan: Supporter Edition
- Extract the file drift-experience-japan:-supporter-edition.zip and run Install/Setup.
- After the installation is complete, move the [email protected] File to the installed game folder (if needed).
- Enjoy the game!
- Please disable Firewall before extracting or installing, as it can delete [email protected] files. Once the installation is complete, you can activate it again.
- In case there is no Installation/Setup file after extract, just play and enjoy the game!