|Version||Dorfromantik v220.127.116.11-P2P, Dorfromantik Early Access|
|File Size||300 MB|
|Release Date||Apr 28, 2022|
About This Game
Dorfromantik is a relaxing building strategy and puzzle game in which you place tiles to create ever-growing, idyllic village landscapes. With Dorfromantik, you can immerse yourself in a quiet, peaceful world at any time and take a break from everyday life. At the same time, Dorfromantik offers a challenge for those who are looking for one: To beat the highscore, you need to carefully plan and strategically place your tiles.
In Dorfromantik you start with a stack of procedurally generated tiles. One after the other, you draw the top tile of the stack, place it on one available slot and rotate for the best fit. Thereby groups and combinations of landscapes are formed, such as forests, villages or water bodies, and you are rewarded with points depending on how well the tile fits.
On some tiles you will also encounter special objects that give you a quest: For example, the windmill wants to border 6 grain fields, the locomotive wants to be connected to 10 tracks or the deer wants to inhabit a forest with at least 50 trees. Fulfill these quests to get more tiles to continue the expansion of your landscape. The game ends when the tile stack is used up.
As you expand the landscape, you can advance into new, colorful biomes and discover pre-placed game objects that give you long-term tasks. Through these tasks you can unlock new tiles, new biomes and new quests.
What Dorfromantik offers
- Building endless and beautiful landscapes
- Unique mix of strategy and puzzle mechanics
- Relaxing and calming gameplay
- Idyllic village scenery
- Strategic placement to beat the highscore
- High replay value – every session is different
- Many unlockable tiles and biomes
- Original Artstyle with handpainted boardgame feel
What Dorfromantik does not offer
- 4X Strategy
- Resource Management
- Combat & Violence
Dorfromantik offers options for any style of play! Take a short break from life in quick mode or try to master the game in hard mode. The Custom Mode allows you to create your own rulesets and share them with others, while monthly mode awaits you with a new challenge every month. If you just want to relax and build your own landscape with no limits, try the creative mode!
Dorfromantik was developed by four game design students from Berlin. Together we have founded Toukana Interactive and want to develop many more small, original and high-quality indie games in the future.
We are happy about constructive feedback of all kinds, so feel free to contact us! We will do our best to respond to messages quickly and fix any problems that may arise. 🙂
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: 2 GHz Dual Core (Intel / AMD)
- Memory: 3 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GT550M | AMD Radeon R7/HD 5650 | Intel HD 520
- Storage: 650 MB available space
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: 2.5 GHz Dual Core (Intel / AMD)
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GT740M | AMD Radeon R8 | Intel HD 630
- Storage: 650 MB available space
How To Install Dorfromantik
- Extract the file dorfromantik.zip and run Install/Setup.
- After the installation is complete, move the [email protected] File to the installed game folder (if needed).
- Enjoy the game!
- Please disable Firewall before extracting or installing, as it can delete [email protected] files. Once the installation is complete, you can activate it again.
- In case there is no Installation/Setup file after extract, just play and enjoy the game!