|Version||Dead Estate Bombs Away-GoldBerg, Dead Estate Home Theater-GoldBerg|
|Publisher||2 Left Thumbs|
|File Size||284 MB|
|Release Date||Oct 19, 2021|
About This Game
Can you survive?
Dead Estate is a gory, fast-paced, challenging, rogue-like shooter with a heavy emphasis on Halloween and other horror influences. Ascend the floors of a monster-filled mansion with 9 unique characters and collect loads of items and weapons, tackle grueling challenges, and discover secrets and unlockables along the way!
Beware of the lurking threats on every floor — some are especially persistent…
- 9 playable characters, each with distinct playstyles and alternate costumes
- OVER 90 weapons and 210 items to make each run unique
- Explore the vast complexity of the Estate – discovering alternate floors & floor variants
- An isometric style with compact rooms designed for tense, close-quarters combat
- Try a looped run, or varying difficulty levels to play how you prefer
- Optional challenges to keep you on your toes
- A bounty of secrets to be discovered, and many more to be unlocked
- No DLC – More content is being added for free, as often as we can!
Controller support is included, but a keyboard + mouse is recommended for the best experience.
Dead Estate Video
- OS: Windows 7 or later
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E6320 (2*1866) or equivalent
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce 7600 GS (512 MB) or equivalent
- Storage: 100 MB available space
How To Install Dead Estate
- Extract the file dead-estate.zip and run Install/Setup.
- After the installation is complete, move the [email protected] File to the installed game folder (if needed).
- Enjoy the game!
- Please disable Firewall before extracting or installing, as it can delete [email protected] files. Once the installation is complete, you can activate it again.
- In case there is no Installation/Setup file after extract, just play and enjoy the game!