|File Size||750 MB|
|Release Date||Dec 25, 2022|
About This Game
“CodingPack” is a puzzle game about moving package to the right position, and you can do it by no other means than giving them pre-coded commands. The number of commands are limited per level, so you must make logical deductions while you predict the result of your command. As you dive deeper into the levels, there would be more game mechanics to explore.
The game has 45 hand-made levels that experiment with the game’s mechanics in a wide variety of ways, requiring player to understand and manipulate the rules in order to figure out the answers.
- OS: Windows 7 or later
- Processor: 1.6 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM MB RAM
- Storage: 723 MB available space
How To Install CodingPack
- Extract the file codingpack.zip and run Install/Setup.
- After the installation is complete, move the [email protected] File to the installed game folder (if needed).
- Enjoy the game!
- Please disable Firewall before extracting or installing, as it can delete [email protected] files. Once the installation is complete, you can activate it again.
- In case there is no Installation/Setup file after extract, just play and enjoy the game!