|Version||A Dance of Fire and Ice It Go-GoldBerg|
|Publisher||7th Beat Games, indienova|
|File Size||850 MB|
|Release Date||Jan 24, 2019|
About This Game
A Dance of Fire and Ice is a simple one-button rhythm game.
Press on every beat of the music to move in a line.
Every pattern has its own rhythm to it. It can get difficult. This game is purely based on rhythm, so use your ears more than your sight.
Note that it is quite strict and unforgiving, so please play the online version if you’re not sure if this is for you! If you’ve played the Rhythm Heaven series – this is about as strict as that.
- Explore the cosmos: Soar through each genre of music in a variety of colorful fantasy landscapes.
- Predict every moment: With a track that shows you every rhythm ahead of time, you’ll learn to sight-read levels as they come. No tricks, and nothing is reaction-based.
- Play new levels for free: Tackle new songs and new rhythms as we expand the game with free level patches
- Steam Workshop Support: Create, share, and play countless user-made custom levels through our Workshop
- Calibrate your experience: Manually adjust your calibration on-the-fly, or use our auto-calibration method. The game is precisely timed, and you won’t experience any slow desync over time like you might with other music-based twitch games. (We’re musicians and off-sync games hurt us.)
A Dance of Fire and Ice Video
- OS: Windows 7, 8, 10, or 11
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel Graphics 4000, 2GB VRAM
- Storage: 1500 MB available space
- Processor: Any Intel or Apple Silicon processor
How To Install A Dance of Fire and Ice
- Extract the file a-dance-of-fire-and-ice.zip and run Install/Setup.
- After the installation is complete, move the [email protected] File to the installed game folder (if needed).
- Enjoy the game!
- Please disable Firewall before extracting or installing, as it can delete [email protected] files. Once the installation is complete, you can activate it again.
- In case there is no Installation/Setup file after extract, just play and enjoy the game!